LAWASIA invites members to submit a proposal to speak at the 1st LAWASIA Human Rights Conference. Proposals must correspond to the conference theme and one of the conference session topics. Please click here to view the program and descriptions of each session.
Please note that your expression of interest must include:
1. Session Details:
- Session name – refer to conference program.
- Presentation abstract (250 word limit) summarising the content focus of your presentation.
Note: Regrettably, the Organising Committee is unable to accept proposals with topics that are not listed in the conference program.
2. Speaker Credentials:
- Full name and contact details.
- Brief professional biography indicating relevant experience.
- Where will we find further information about you? Please share links to any social media accounts, videos, recorded presentations, published articles and/or testimonials.
Please send your submissions via email to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Note: All speakers must be able to cover their own conference registration, accommodation and travel costs.